Photo/Video Release *
I grant Hot On Yoga and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs or videos of me, or in which I may be included, for editorial, advertising, and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; and to alter and composite the same without restriction and without my inspection or approval. I hereby release HoY and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs/videos.
Terms of Hot on Yoga's Teacher Training *
By submitting this application, I understand that, upon acceptance into the Hot on Yoga intensive, my deposit and any tuition paid are non-refundable should I, at any time, choose not to continue or complete the program.
If unusual circumstances prevent me from completing my training or satisfying my requirements, I may be permitted to complete or “retake” missed parts of the program during make-up sessions. Requests for make-up sessions must be made in writing, and approved by the director. I understand that missing more than one day of the program may result in my not graduating the training.
I understand that Hot on Yoga will not release my certificate until all requirements are completed. Graduation from the Hot on Yoga Teacher Training is based upon my ability to show proficiency in the training curriculum, teaching dialogue, and requirements stated in the Participant Expectations.
I understand that Hot on Yoga reserves the right to ask me to leave the program at any point if my behavior is destructive, inappropriate, or unethical. In these circumstances, I understand that all tuition paid will not be refunded.
I understand that all Hot on Yoga Teacher Training materials, written or electronic, created by Hot on Yoga and provided to me during the course of this program are not to be copied, reproduced, or distributed, in whole or in part, or by any means without express written consent of Hot on Yoga.
*Hot on Yoga and this teacher training program are not in any way affiliated with Bikram Yoga College of India.
Waiver and Release *
In consideration of the services of Hot on Yoga, LLC, including, but not limited to its agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, affiliates, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Hot on Yoga"), I acknowledge and agree to release and waive, indemnify and discharge HOT ON YOGA of any and all past, present or future claims on behalf of myself, child or personal representatives as follows:
1. I acknowledge that I understand that yoga includes physical movements, as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education, and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury to me or to third parties is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture, and, if necessary, ask for support from the teacher or staff. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I also acknowledge that I may be exposed to higher temperatures (ranging from 80 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit) for prolonged periods of time, as is customary in the practice of hot yoga, and should that be the case, I assume all risks (which may include, among other things, dehydration, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, heat cramps, and muscle strain or damage) and understand it is my responsibility to keep myself hydrated and comfortable.
2. I further acknowledge and agree that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
3. I expressly acknowledge, agree, and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in Yoga is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks, known or unknown.
4. I hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hot on Yoga from any and all claims which are in any way connected with my participation in yoga or my use of Hot on Yoga’s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Hot on Yoga.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which interfere with my safety in yoga, or else am willing to assume and bear the costs of, all risks that may be created by any such condition.
7. I further acknowledge and agree that Hot on Yoga may, in its sole discretion, bar my participation in yoga or require my removal from its facilities in order to prevent injury or inconvenience to myself and others.
Payment Information *
I acknowledge and agree to settle tuition in full prior to the start of training or by a date pre-arranged with the Hot on Yoga administrative staff and understand that, once accepted into the program, any and all payments made are non-refundable. I further understand that if tuition payment is not received by the stated deadline, my space in the program and deposit will be forfeited and I waive all rights to a refund.
Please note, your application will not be reviewed until a deposit is received.